Thursday, September 29, 2011

ChunLi and Mai


-----------

  Afternoon all; thought I'd stop by quick to put up some progress for a couple of new pictures.  I already mentioned one of these before, but she's being accompanied by her eternal rival.  Meanwhile the Blue Mary picture will be resumed as hastily as possible, but it is a complicated beast, hence why I'll do these ones in the meantime.



   Just some lines for structure as I get ready to paint them today.  I'm definitely using my acrylics for these ones..the big question now is how far.  If I fancy it I might complete them fully by hand, which would be nice, and I think I can do that now.  But I've gotten some neat stuff out of Corel...oh if only my mouse weren't such shit xD!

   I'll be steady w/ these two, have them done in a few days.  Meanwhile I'm going to need to eat some lunch, so catch 'ya all on the flipside :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment