Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Stuff Tommorrowz

  What's up everyone?  Another busy (and drama-in the case of yesterday...best I not go into that lol) week's gone by and right now I'm just coming off playing some more Link to the Past...I have to say, I'm a pretty happy Zelda fan now having given it a shot.  I'm going for the last of the three pendants right now but am finding myself stuck in that dungeon, about where the tiles pop up...got a funny feeling the gold eye-lazer monster might be a clue to further progress, and I absolutely refuse to use a walkthrough this soon, so another shot at it later tonight, hopefully I can clear said dungeon.

   Also been watching up on some doses of Blue Gender and...Boy Meets World?  Lol I used to LOVE this show back when they (ABC) had TGIF..that more or less made Friday nights for me as a tween/teen.  I'm planning on watching all the episodes over the next few months, and while the episodes don't have *quite* the same effect on me as they did then, it's still a very well-written show w/ some endearing characters...and Leon S. Kennedy.

   Where did that come from, you ask?  Well ask series char Eric Matthews; in the first season at least, I can't help to notice his resemblance to who we'd know as RE2's Leon Kennedy just a few years later...



     ...yeah, must be the hairstyle ;).

   And Blue Gender?  Welp since I've finished Outlaw Star (fantastic final fight btw, highly recommended watch) and there are tons of other Toonami anime I never got to watching, I decided on BG.  Didn't like it when it first came out, but now I must say it's fairly impressive.  The conflicts are brutal, and the whole thing feels like a REAL war, no sugar-coating the realities of dyastopic futures and suchlike here.  Some of the music is awesome too (the English theme song and 'Next Time' tracks, specifically).



  They even have Corbin Bleu in it...ah shit, sorry about that.  I'm just thinking of Yuji's original bff, who-when I saw him @ least-just screamed Corbin Bleu...uhm, not that I'm into anything that dude does, mind you.  I don't have a shrine around dedicated to him or anything...maybe...

    One other thing:  it'd appear as though SFxT has gotten my attention again, in the best sort of way you can get a man's attention:  w/ a hot woman.  Or shemale, in Poison's case.  Dunno, it really depends on the territory you happen to stay at, but she seems to continue Capcom's 'thickalicious' trend w/ their females these days..if you don't believe me, I've conveniently place a video clip below and urge you to skip to the 0:05 mark, pause, and marvel at the plumpy ass cheeks.



    It probably goes without saying I'll draw her very soon in the next few days.

    Speaking of drawings, while the Valkyrie and Outlaw Star pictures aren't done, the OS one's coming pretty close.  A megaton of work's been done on Valkyrie and atleast that much more needs to be done to complete it...I'm very fortunate to have a time-lenient client to deal with here xD.  The good news:  Future paintings in her ilk will be much quicker time-wise, since I'll have that knowledge by then instead of learning it as I go along (which really does eat into the time of working on the actual piece).  The "bad" news is that I'll probably always keep looking for bigger and better things to do so that time never really seems to reduce in the end xD.  Very happy about where both pieces are at right now, so later tonight I'll send my client the current progress on the Valkyrie one and try and work a solid bit more on the OS piece.  Tomorrow morning I'll upload what I have so far, and maybe a few new pieces too (though none of them will be done..most likely.  Yeah, I know, this is depressing for me too xD).

     So that's all for now..I might actually be going to a comedy club w/ my sister and good friend tonight:  Shawn and Marlon Waynes are performing.  I always wanted to see if Shawn still does his DJing and/or has any older SW1 cuts lying around just..wherever lolz.  If I manage to go I'll mention how it went.  If I don't...I'll probably be playing some Snatcher instead or watching cyberpunk films.  Either way it'll be a good night.  You all take care.  L8r :)

No comments:

Post a Comment