Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Updates moved to Saturday (for now)


--------------

  What's up peeps; this is a flash update blog, just to let you know why I'm going yet another Wednesday w/o a blog update.  I'll just be upfront; the past couple of weeks it's been very difficult to squeeze in the time to write and post those blogs any other time but the weekend.  In fact, that's generally when I type up ANY blog.

  So for now on-at least until more time opens up for me-I'll be switching to posting two blogs per Saturday.  One in the morning just on randomz (since I've been playing so much Super Mario World I'm bound to cover that), and one at night (or late evening) posting the art.  That sounds like it'll work out pretty well, and who's to say this update process is permanent?  It could switch back @ any time ;).

    Anyway, it's dinner time so I'm off to eat.  See you this Saturday for a double dip in fun; until then have an awesome week and don't stress yourself out too much.  L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment