Monday, August 15, 2011

Poison Proof

  Cool everyone, nothing too special or big here.  I'm actually ready to eat dinner before I resume work on the actual painting in an hour or so, but this past Saturday inbetween Zelda, Mario and some other games I had an urge to play around in Corel and test out some painting for the Poison picture. 


  I also went ahead and created most of the palette that day too.  I've been most curious in how to get more realistic coloring, and taking what I've learned from classical approaches and some curious tinkering of my own, I think I've gotten somewhere to a sweet spot so far.  This here is really just a test of the color depth; the shading's all messed up and it's very obvious some stuff wasn't even proofed any further (like her short skirt and hair), but as I said this is the low-res version and I have to begin painting the real version later tonight, just making sure I have time to finish up the lines of my Garuda picture ;)

  Okay that's all for now; be back Wednesday.  I'd like to give an extended thanks to my followers; truly I didn't even think anything interesting enough was going on here to warrant you guy's interest.  Special big up to Enrique; your stuff is truly awesome man, keep up the gr8 work.  Alrighty then...I'm gonna stuff my face.  See you all l8r. 

No comments:

Post a Comment