Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Usual Saturday


--------------------------------

  What's up people; sorry about skipping out on the usual Wednesday update.  I've just been too busy to find the time to even think of something to write about then, let alone take time out to type it.  But, I'll make up for the absence this Saturday, certainly.

   In other quick news, I hear that Ridley Scott is directing the new Blade Runner movie.  Sounds like a good deal to me.  BR's a pretty good film, tho I dunno if I can say it's a favorite, if only b/c I've seen it thoroughly just ONCE lol.  But it would be such a fresh breath from the usual movies coming out in the box office these days, likely everyone is willing to welcome it.  And, it's Ridley Scott for god's sake; that pedigree is nigh-legendary :)

  I leave you all to your own devices, so until the weekend, have a great night and a bangin' Friday; catch you l8r.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment