Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update This Saturday

  Hey peeps; there might be a slight curiosity as to why I have yet to update my blog this week, when that usually gets done every Wednesday.  Well, the truth is that I'm holding out until I have a definitively finished version of a picture before doing so, something which should take place probably today tbh, but even so I wouldn't have the time to post that and a few other planned pieces until the weekend.

   And yes, the picture I'm referencing is my Bilstein project entry for FGE.  I uploaded the image there yesterday and you can visit it via this link http://fngrscr8dstroui.deviantart.com/#/d4hsi9j. I'm very happy of the image so far but it isn't finished in my eyes.  The deadline for entry was yesterday so I kinda went w/ what I had, which was "finished enough", but isn't the optimal version of the image.  For that I'm going to work more w/ the floor lighting, further contrast and a few more effects while toning down some of the lineart more.  So like I said, it should be definitely finished today, and that just means sooner to jump into new art.

   Speaking of which, I'll have a good bundle of that to show off as well when the weekend comes, so please look forward to it.  Until then, just do you and..um...watch Victoria's Secret (I know I do ;)?  L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment