Thursday, January 12, 2012

See...I'm Still Workin' On It x3


-----------------

  Thought I'd post an update for the Alita picture, just in case anyone thought it was in 'development hell'; truth is I've cut back on the time allotment for these things by a fair margin (and given I need some new pencils to commit to new drawings, that's been just a tad slow going as well), mainly due to having less memory on my machine and not wanting to overkill it (tbf, the program isn't that big a resource hog, at least w/ images the way I've sized them).  Even so w/ all things considered it'll be finished by early next week, but until then, here's said update:


   Might actually look like little's been done or shit's been taken OUT, but this is only due to having the top layer set to Normal at a tinting opacity.  Really, this is kinda how my stuff tends to look during development; lots of layer setting changes for the sake of clarity and detailing.  A lot of artists tend to use 'temp layers' but given my small RAM amount I don't enjoy that luxury.  So a lot of details get done in bulk, replicated, altered, painstakingly altered on a pixel basis, and flushed through more layer settings for the sake of guiding other details and strokes than a Kardashian sister goes through husbands in a month.  I might actually do an illustration afterwards just to show how I tend to do some things, if there's any demand and time for it of course.

   Alright then; I'll be back over the weekend w/ more stuff.  So just do you 'till then.  L8r!

No comments:

Post a Comment